On-demand food delivery service foodpanda continues to operate round the clock with contactless delivery on every order.
Dedicated to serving the public despite the ongoing pandemic, foodpanda is offering deals and promos on both food and grocery deliveries in a bid to encourage people to remain indoors.
In order to stay safe at home, customers can use the STAYATHOME code to get P100 off of their food deliveries with minimum order of P499 from Mondays to Saturdays (March 17-31 only).
Meanwhile, foodpanda is also asking customers to follow the steps below in order to ensure that all health and safety protocols are strictly implemented during contactless delivery:
1. Place an order and opt for online payment via credit or debit cards and even GCash.
2. Upon ordering, go to the rider chat function on the foodpanda app and inform the rider that they are opting for contactless delivery. Customers can include instructions on where to leave their orders to make sure social distancing protocols are followed.
3. Food will be placed at the designated drop off spot at the customers’ delivery address.
4. Rider will notify customers that food has arrived via the rider chat function on the app or via call / SMS.
5. Throughout the delivery, a one meter distance will be maintained between the rider and customers.
6. Customers may use the chat function within the foodpanda app to confirm receipt of their order.
On the other hand, all foodpanda riders are instructed to wear their masks at all times as well as to wash their hands every two hours and after each time they handle a delivery.
However, riders who have symptoms of illness are directed to immediately seek medical check up through the company’s affiliated clinics and hospitals.