Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) introduces another exciting offering for Filipino entrepreneurs who would like to move their businesses forward and increase profitability with the “Super Sais” promo.
From October 8 to December 31, customers who purchase a Hyundai H-100 will enjoy six benefits plus 10,000 kilometers or six months free basic Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) inclusive of free parts, labor, and lubricants at no added costs.
The Hyundai H-100 is loaded with six business-friendly features:
• Spacious 21-passenger shuttle capacity and a payload of 1,430 kg for passenger and cargo needs;
• 2.5L CRDi Euro 4 engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission that promotes more efficient engine operation and minimizes carbon emissions;
• It develops a maximum of 130ps with maximum torque of 26 kg-m for a more powerful drive;
• In case of emergency braking, the Load-sensing Proportioning Valve (LSPV) provides optimal braking stability for a safer and stable drive;
• Inside, the H-100 interior cab has modern ergonomic features with a sedan-like dashboard for and ergonomic seats for safer and more comfortable drives;
• And thanks a seven-dip electrodeposition coating process, the H-100 shuttle body manufactured by HARI Assembly & Logistics, Inc. (HALO) is durable and rust-proof.
Backed by Hyundai’s industry-first five-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty program, owning an H-100 ensures added value and greater peace of mind.
The Hyundai H-100 is a versatile light truck; business owners can configure it into several variations like the passenger van, drop side, food truck, and public utility vehicle.
Hyundai has also geared up with Asia’s leading on-demand delivery service provider Lalamove in providing best and sustainable mobility solutions for entrepreneurs using Hyundai H-100 trucks. The partnership aims to empower micro, small, and medium enterprises (SMSEs) and large corporations alike by reducing transportation costs, expanding consumer reach, and helping ensure on-time deliveries.
To know more about the promo, inquire at any of the authorized Hyundai dealerships nationwide, or contact HCARES at (02) 8-877-4977 or (0917) 887-4977.
The government may soon allow backriding on motorcycles for everyone, provided that dividers or barriers…
Sharing its commitment to alleviate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, Auto Nation Group, the official…
As part of IPC’s response to the global pandemic, Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) launched its…
Customers who will purchase a Ford Ranger Raptor this month will get a worry-free ownership…
After months of strict community quarantine to curb the coronavirus pandemic, the government decided to…
How do you improve on perfection? Very carefully. And very careful Mazda Philippines was when…