The doors of Lexus Manila are once again open to receive guests, and those who had to postpone their visits can now drop by the Bonifacio Global City facility.
While cars have been parked at home, the luxury-lifestyle brand has made the following precautionary steps in the dealership for the safety and peace of mind of guests:
- Wearing of protective masks will be mandatory within the dealership.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at every entry point of the showroom, service bays, and offices.
- One-meter social-distancing rules will be strictly followed inside the dealership.
- The showroom, displays, and test-drive vehicles will be continuously sanitized and disinfected by the dealership’s meticulous service staff.
- Hand sanitation and alcohol dispensers will be installed in various locations within the showroom, waiting areas, and releasing bays.
Lexus has also streamlined business operations:
- Showroom hours will be adjusted as follows:
- 8:30am – 5:30pm on Mondays to Saturdays
- 10:00am – 6:00pm on Sundays
- The Service Center will be open by appointment only through Lexus’ hotline number +632 8856-5252 or mobile numbers +63 917-841-7511 (Globe) and +63 918-979-9807 (Smart). Alternatively, owners may also book an appointment via the Book a Service form on the brand’s website: https://www.lexus.com.ph/en/servicing-and-support.html.
- To assist anyone who has set their heart on a new Lexus but may still feel uneasy to leave their homes, they have prepared a simple, hassle-free contactless purchase journey called Lexus Remote that will allow customers to complete the sales experience virtually: https://www.lexus.com.ph/en/lexus-remote.html
- The entire Lexus lineup, with complete brochures, spec sheets, videos, and more, can also be accessed on the brand’s website at https://www.lexus.com.ph/. Customers can compare models and decide which Lexus is the right one for them— all without having to leave their home.