If you’re looking to boost your transpo fleet, look no further than the Changan Alsvin 1.4 5MT. Dubbed as your ‘next partner in profit,’ the Alsvin is now ready to be added to your lineup of taxi or TNVS fleet for only PHP 654,000. It had an early showing in July during the Biyahenyong Aasenso Showcase where the public got a first taste of the Alsvin’s nifty features for its price.
- It has level-adjustable headlights for better vision especially at night
- A spacious 382L trunk capacity which is big for its size
- Passenger amenities are also adequate. This include PM 0.1 air filter for the aircon, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth, USB, and video playback
- The driver gets electronic power steering, speed sensing doorlocks, and steering wheel controls for easier adjustments on the touchscreen
- An efficient 1.4L engine that makes 100PS and 135Nm of torque paired to a 5-speed manual is a reliable combo that’s also fuel efficient
- There are also very useful tech in the Alsvin considering its price point. Aside from safety standards like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, child safety lock and ISOFIX tethers, the Alsvin has Keyless Entry, Reverse Camera, follow-me-home function in the headlights, and even a Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Ownership is more manageable thanks to Changan’s Vital 5 After-Sales package. This include the standard warranty of 5-years or 150,000km (whichever comes first), Changan Pacesetter Roadside Assistance and Towing Service, Changan Fastlane’s 60-minute service guarantee with free PMS Labor for the 1st year or first 20,000km (whichever comes first), Changan Veloservice for convenient online booking of service appointments, and quick and efficient assistance from CAIA, Changan’s AI Chatbot.
Again, you can get all these features and benefits with the Changan Alsvin 1.4 MT for only PHP 654,000. For the price of a small hatchback, you’re getting an adequately sized sedan with modern features that ensures your passengers are comfortable on every trip.