Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC) held its 22nd Mitsubishi Skills Olympics (MSO) last September 18 – 19, 2023 at MMPC Training Center in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. MSO is a highly-anticipated competition among MMPC dealer groups where sales and service professionals showcase their skills and knowledge while competing against each other.
All MMPC dealer groups deployed their top personnel to partake in the competition, but only six among them made it to the final round. MSO comprises of four categories – Sales Hotshots, Service CRO; Service Adviser and Technician category. All participants have undergone both written and practical exams to demonstrate their expertise and abilities in delivering top-notch customer service and technical excellence.
The winners of the Mitsubishi Skills Olympics 2023 are:
1. Sales Hotshots Category
– 1st Place: Shaun Maningas (Union Motor Corp.)
– 2nd Place: Sheryl Enriquez (Diamond Motor Corp.)
– 3rd Place: Allen Rench Alfonso (Bluebird Motor Corp.)
2. Service CRO Category
– 1st Place: Lester Madali (Union Motor Corp.)
– 2nd Place: Naia Adette Tabingo (Jabez Motor Corp.)
– 3rd Place: Nina Surposa (Fast Autoworld Phils. Corp.)
3. Service Advisers Category
– 1st Place: Raymond Rivera (Carworld Inc.)
– 2nd Place: Allan Hermoso (Jabez Motor Corp.)
– 3rd Place: Ronnel Rebancos (Diamond Motor Corp.)
4. Service Technicians Category
– 1st Place: Darryl Afable (Gateway Motors Cebu Inc.)
– 2nd Place: Raymart Cruz (Freeway Motors Sales Baliuag Corp.)
– 3rd Place: Jose Irinco (Diamond Motor Corp.)
These outstanding professionals have exhibited exceptional dedication to their craft and have proven their capabilities in the rigorous competition. As a result, the champion in Service Adviser and Technician category have also earned the honor of representing MMPC in the forthcoming Mitsubishi Motors Global Service Skills Competition in Japan, where they will compete against other Mitsubishi Motors professionals from around the world.
Philippine representatives, Raymond Rivera and Darryl Afable, will be further trained as part of their preparation for the global competition. MMPC trainers will fine-tune their skills even further to ensure they can uphold the high standards of excellence that Mitsubishi Motors is known for.
MMPC President and CEO Takeshi Hara expressed his pride and appreciation not just to the winners, but also to all MSO participants. He stated, “The Mitsubishi Skills Olympics is a testament to the commitment of our employees to continuous improvement and delivering exceptional service. We are confident that our champions will make us proud on the international competition.”
The Mitsubishi Skills Olympics 2023 is not only a competition but also a celebration of MMPC’s commitment to excellence in customer service and technical proficiency. The winners embody the core values of the Mitsubishi Motors brand, and their achievements highlight the devotion of the entire MMPC Family to customer satisfaction.