The best and most fuel-efficient motorcycles in the Philippines for the year 2020 have been revealed.
Recently, motorcycle websites Top Bikes Philippines and MotoDeal, recognized Honda Philippines (HPI) in their latest awards and surveys for the best and most fuel-efficient motorcycles.
In its first-ever Rider’s Choice Awards 2020, Top Bikes Philippines, a premier destination for motorcycle lovers, asked motorcycle fans to vote for their favorite models per segment via their website.
Out of 10 categories, Honda bagged six awards, including the Motorcycle of the Year for The New Honda ADV150. Aside from this major award, Honda motorcycles also won the following:
- Best Scooter: The New Honda ADV150 – deemed the best easy-to-use, practical AT motorcycle.
- Best Standard/Naked: The Honda CB650R – recognized as the ‘classic’ motorcycle used for different purposes.
- Best Touring: The Honda Gold Wing 1800 – identified as the ideal motorcycle for long road trips.
- Best Dual-Sport: The Honda CRF250 Rally – voted as the best on/off-road machine.
- Best Cruiser: The 2020 Honda Rebel 500 was chosen as the best, cool, laid-back, and standout motorcycle.
Meanwhile, MotoDeal also recognized four Honda motorcycle models as part of its six most fuel-efficient scooters in the country.
The four scooters recognized are as follows:
- Most Fuel-Efficient: The Honda BeAT – recognized with an outstanding 63Km/L fuel efficiency.
- 2nd Most Fuel-Efficient: The Honda Genio – distinguished with a 59.1Km/L fuel efficiency.
- 4th Most Fuel-Efficient: The Honda Click125i – recognized with a 53Km/L fuel efficiency.
- 6th Most Fuel-Efficient: The Honda AirBlade150 – distinguished with a 53Km/L fuel efficiency.
“At Honda, we have always been innovating motorcycles made out of passion and dedication, bearing in mind the benefits that they can provide for all our customers and riders. We are happy that Filipinos have recognized our motorcycles. Rest assured that we will continue introducing exciting models that can help people experience the joy of mobility,” President of Honda Philippines Inc. president Susumu Mitsuishi said.