Suzuki sets the trend through the Skydrive Sport OOTD (Outfit of the Day) and Dance Contests. Open to the young generation and the young at heart, these contests aim to be the venues where they can showcase their style in fashion and talent in dancing. The young-ins are travel enthusiasts, always on the go, they highly value self-expression and are always setting the trend.
Suzuki Philippines provides the opportunity where millenials can channel their latest fashion trends, feed goals or travel goals through two online contests for the millenials — the Skydrive Sport OOTD Contest and Skydrive Sport Dance Contest. By joining these contests, one can get a chance to win a brand new Suzuki Skydrive Sport (for the OOTD contest) and P50,000 cash (for the Dance contest) plus Bench gift certificates.
Details are as follows:
SKYDRIVE SPORT OOTD CONTEST
SET THE TREND WITH SKYDRIVE SPORT OOTD CONTEST
1. Open to all Filipino residents, 18 to 25-years-old
2. Follow the theme of the month for your OOTD with any Bench apparel
a. February – “Fall in love with Preppy”
b. March – “Get active with Athleisure”
c. April – “Summer fun with Bohemian”
3. Take a photo of your OOTD with the Suzuki Skydrive Sport and upload it on Suzuki’s designated microsite www.suzuki.com.ph/motors/SkydriveSportOOTDContest2019.
4. It is a monthly contest running from February 7 to April 30. All entries will be uploaded on Facebook and Instagram together with a designated link where the fans can vote
5. February winners will have the chance to join the Suzuki x Bench Fashion show at the IR Bikefest 2019
6. All monthly winners will compete on the Grand Finals in May at Bonifacio Global City. They will join the runway with Suzuki x Bench Fashion models and they will be judged based on their final walk or ramp modeling.
SKYDRIVE SPORT DANCE CONTEST
SET THE TREND AND GROOVE TO THE MUSIC OF THE NEW FASHION SCOOTER – SUZUKI SKYDRIVE SPORT
1. Form a group of 5 to 8 members (for 18-years-old and above)
2. Prepare a dance number using the Suzuki Skydrive Sport Jingle and upload the video at www.suzuki.com.ph/motors/SkydriveSportDanceContest2019.
3. Choreography shall contain the signature Skydrive Sport Dance steps, which can be found on the microsite above
4. Submission of entries is from February 7–28, 2019. All valid entries will be uploaded to Suzuki Motorcycles Philippines’ Facebook and Instagram pages with corresponding links for fan votes
5. Top 5 finalists will be selected on the pre-judging on March 15. Finalists will move to the Grand Finals on March 23 at IR Bikefest 2019.
6. Promo Period is from February 6 to March 23.
For more information, please visit www.suzuki.com.ph or join the Suzuki Motorcycles community at facebook.com/suzukimotorcyclesphilippines and instagram.com/suzukimotorsph.